Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Prod
The definition of prod, the meaning of the word Prod:
Is prod a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- n. - A pointed instrument that is used to prod into a state of motion
- v. - To push against gently
- v. - Urge on; cause to act
- v. - Poke or thrust abruptly
Prod is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in prod: D O P R
2 Anagrams of Prod
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to prod:
10 words found using the letters in "Prod"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words