Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Poised
The definition of poised, the meaning of the word Poised:
Is poised a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be motionless, in suspension
- v. - Prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- v. - Cause to be balanced or suspended
- v. - Hold or carry in equilibrium
- adj. - Marked by balance or equilibrium and readiness for action
- adj. - In full control of your faculties
Poised is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in poised: D E I O P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to poised:
68 words found using the letters in "Poised"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words