Is planning a Scrabble word?
Yes, planning is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Planning is a valid Scrabble word.
Planning is a word starting with p ending with g. Check our list of words starting with p ending with g.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word planning.
- Have the will and intention to carry out some action
- Make plans for something
- Make or work out a plan for; devise
- Make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form
- An act of formulating a program for a definite course of action
- The act or process of drawing up plans or layouts for some project or enterprise
- The cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in planning?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to planning:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'planning'.