Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, plain is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly')
1. Express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
1. Clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
2. Not elaborate or elaborated; simple
3. Lacking patterns especially in color
4. Not mixed with extraneous elements
5. Free from any effort to soften to disguise
6. Lacking embellishment or ornamentation
7. Lacking in physical beauty or proportion
1. Extensive tract of level open land
2. A basic knitting stitch
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in plain?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words