Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Plain
The definition of plain, the meaning of the word Plain:
Is plain a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Extensive tract of level open land
- n. - A basic knitting stitch
- v. - Express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- adj. - Clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- adj. - Not elaborate or elaborated; simple
- adj. - Lacking patterns especially in color
- adj. - Not mixed with extraneous elements
- adj. - Free from any effort to soften to disguise
- adj. - Lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- adj. - Lacking in physical beauty or proportion
- adv. - Unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly')
Plain is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in plain: A I L N P
1 Anagram of Plain
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plain:
35 words found using the letters in "Plain"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words