Is plain a Scrabble word?
Yes, plain is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Plain is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word plain.
- Unmistakably (`plain' is often used informally for `plainly')
- Express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- Clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- Not elaborate or elaborated; simple
- Lacking patterns especially in color
- Not mixed with extraneous elements
- Free from any effort to soften to disguise
- Lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- Lacking in physical beauty or proportion
- Extensive tract of level open land
- A basic knitting stitch
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in plain?
1 Anagram of Plain
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plain:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'plain'.