Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Planed
The definition of planed, the meaning of the word Planed:
Is planed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- v. - Travel on the surface of water
- v. - Make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
- v. - Have the will and intention to carry out some action
- v. - Make plans for something
- v. - Make or work out a plan for; devise
- v. - Make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form
Planed is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in planed: A D E L N P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to planed:
71 words found using the letters in "Planed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words