Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Skim
The definition of skim, the meaning of the word Skim:
Is skim a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A thin layer covering the surface of a liquid
- n. - Reading or glancing through quickly
- v. - Travel on the surface of water
- v. - Move or pass swiftly and lightly over the surface of
- v. - Examine hastily
- v. - Cause to skip over a surface
- v. - Coat (a liquid) with a layer
- v. - Remove from the surface
- v. - Read superficially
- adj. - Used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed
Skim is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in skim: I K M S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to skim:
9 words found using the letters in "Skim"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words