Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Period
The definition of period, the meaning of the word Period:
Is period a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An amount of time
- n. - The interval taken to complete one cycle of a regularly repeating phenomenon
- n. - (ice hockey) one of three divisions into which play is divided in hockey games
- n. - A unit of geological time during which a system of rocks formed
- n. - The end or completion of something
- n. - The monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
- n. - A punctuation mark (.) placed at the end of a declarative sentence to indicate a full stop or after abbreviations
Period is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in period: D E I O P R
1 Anagram of Period
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to period:
63 words found using the letters in "Period"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words