Is period a Scrabble word?
Yes, period is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Period is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word period.
- An amount of time
- The interval taken to complete one cycle of a regularly repeating phenomenon
- (ice hockey) one of three divisions into which play is divided in hockey games
- A unit of geological time during which a system of rocks formed
- The end or completion of something
- The monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
- A punctuation mark (.) placed at the end of a declarative sentence to indicate a full stop or after abbreviations
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in period?
1 Anagram of Period
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to period:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'period'.