Is patent a Scrabble word?
Yes, patent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Patent is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word patent.
- Obtain a patent for
- Grant rights to; grant a patent for
- Make open to sight or notice
- (of a bodily tube or passageway) open; affording free passage
- Clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- A document granting an inventor sole rights to an invention
- An official document granting a right or privilege
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in patent?
1 Anagram of Patent
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to patent:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'patent'.