Is pattern a Scrabble word?
Yes, pattern is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Pattern is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word pattern.
- Plan or create according to a model or models
- Form a pattern
- A perceptual structure
- A customary way of operation or behavior
- A decorative or artistic work
- Something regarded as a normative example
- A model considered worthy of imitation
- Something intended as a guide for making something else
- The path that is prescribed for an airplane that is preparing to land at an airport
- Graphical representation (in polar or Cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pattern?
1 Anagram of Pattern
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pattern:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pattern'.