Is slick a Scrabble word?
Yes, slick is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Slick is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word slick.
- Make slick or smooth
- Give a smooth and glossy appearance
- Made slick by e.g. ice or grease
- Having only superficial plausibility
- Having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- Marked by skill in deception
- A slippery smoothness
- A magazine printed on good quality paper
- A film of oil or garbage floating on top of water
- A trowel used to make a surface slick
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slick?
1 Anagram of Slick
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slick:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'slick'.