Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Orange
The definition of orange, the meaning of the word Orange:
Is orange a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees
- n. - Orange color or pigment; any of a range of colors between red and yellow
- n. - Any citrus tree bearing oranges
- n. - Any pigment producing the orange color
- n. - A river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
- adj. - Of the color between red and yellow; similar to the color of a ripe orange
Orange is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in orange: A E G N O R
1 Anagram of Orange
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to orange:
75 words found using the letters in "Orange"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words