Is orange a Scrabble word?
Yes, orange is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Orange is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word orange.
- Of the color between red and yellow; similar to the color of a ripe orange
- Round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees
- Orange color or pigment; any of a range of colors between red and yellow
- Any citrus tree bearing oranges
- Any pigment producing the orange color
- A river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in orange?
1 Anagram of Orange
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to orange:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'orange'.