Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bone
The definition of bone, the meaning of the word Bone:
Is bone a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- n. - The porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- n. - A shade of white the color of bleached bones
- v. - Study intensively, as before an exam
- v. - Remove the bones from
- adj. - Consisting of or made up of bone
Bone is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bone: B E N O
1 Anagram of Bone
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bone:
14 words found using the letters in "Bone"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words