Yes, bone is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Bone is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'bone'.
- Study intensively, as before an exam
- Remove the bones from
- Consisting of or made up of bone
- Rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- The porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- A shade of white the color of bleached bones
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bone?
1 Anagram of Bone
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bone:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bone'.