Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Zone
The definition of zone, the meaning of the word Zone:
Is zone a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A locally circumscribed place characterized by some distinctive features
- n. - Any of the regions of the surface of the Earth loosely divided according to latitude or longitude
- n. - An area or region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic
- n. - (anatomy) any encircling or beltlike structure
- v. - Regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
- v. - Separate or apportion into sections
Zone is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in zone: E N O Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to zone:
7 words found using the letters in "Zone"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words