Is curb a Scrabble word?
Yes, curb is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Curb is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word curb.
- Lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits
- To put down by force or authority
- Keep to the curb
- Place restrictions on
- An edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
- A horse's bit with an attached chain or strap to check the horse
- A stock exchange in New York
- The act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in curb?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curb:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'curb'.