Yes, sober is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Sober is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'sober'.
- Not affected by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- Dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- Lacking brightness or color; dull
- Completely lacking in playfulness
- Cause to become sober
- Become more realistic
- Become sober after excessive alcohol consumption
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sober?
3 Anagrams of Sober
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sober:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sober'.