Is bores a Scrabble word?
Yes, bores is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Bores is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word bores.
- Cause to be bored
- Make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- A person who evokes boredom
- A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- Diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- A hole or passage made by a drill; usually made for exploratory purposes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bores?
3 Anagrams of Bores
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bores:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bores'.