Is curbs a Scrabble word?
Yes, curbs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Curbs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word curbs
The meaning of curbs
8 definitions of the word curbs.
- Lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits
- To put down by force or authority
- Keep to the curb
- Place restrictions on
- An edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
- A horse's bit with an attached chain or strap to check the horse
- A stock exchange in New York
- The act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in curbs?
5 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Curbs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curbs:
Unscramble the letters in curbs
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'curbs'.