Is norths a Scrabble word?
Yes, norths is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Norths is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word norths.
- The region of the United States lying to the north of the Mason-Dixon line
- The United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
- The cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
- A location in the northern part of a country, region, or city
- The direction corresponding to the northward cardinal compass point
- The direction in which a compass needle points
- British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in norths?
1 Anagram of Norths
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to norths:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'norths'.