Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of North
The definition of north, the meaning of the word North:
Is north a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The region of the United States lying to the north of the Mason-Dixon line
- n. - The United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
- n. - The cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
- n. - A location in the northern part of a country, region, or city
- n. - The direction corresponding to the northward cardinal compass point
- n. - The direction in which a compass needle points
- n. - British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792)
- adj. - Situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the north
- adv. - In a northern direction
North is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in north: H N O R T
1 Anagram of North
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to north:
22 words found using the letters in "North"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words