Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Union
The definition of union, the meaning of the word Union:
Is union a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer
- n. - The United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
- n. - The act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
- n. - The state of being joined or united or linked
- n. - The state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- n. - Healing process involving the growing together of the edges of a wound or the growing together of broken bones
- n. - A political unit formed from previously independent people or organizations
- n. - A set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- n. - The occurrence of a uniting of separate parts
- n. - A device on a national flag emblematic of the union of two or more sovereignties (typically in the upper inner corner)
- n. - The act of making or becoming a single unit
- adj. - Being of or having to do with the northern United States and those loyal to the Union during the American Civil War
- adj. - Of trade unions
Union is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in union: I N N O U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to union:
10 words found using the letters in "Union"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words