Is union a Scrabble word?
Yes, union is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Union is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word union.
- Being of or having to do with the northern United States and those loyal to the Union during the American Civil War
- Of trade unions
- An organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer
- The United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
- The act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
- The state of being joined or united or linked
- The state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- Healing process involving the growing together of the edges of a wound or the growing together of broken bones
- A political unit formed from previously independent people or organizations
- A set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
- The occurrence of a uniting of separate parts
- A device on a national flag emblematic of the union of two or more sovereignties (typically in the upper inner corner)
- The act of making or becoming a single unit
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in union?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to union:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'union'.