Is horn a Scrabble word?
Yes, horn is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Horn is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word horn
The meaning of horn
12 definitions of the word horn.
- Stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- A noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
- One of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
- A noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning;
- A high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
- A brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
- Any hard protuberance from the head of an organism that is similar to or suggestive of a horn
- The material (mostly keratin) that covers the horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
- A device having the shape of a horn
- An alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
- A brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
- A device on an automobile for making a warning noise
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in horn?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to horn:
Unscramble the letters in horn
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'horn'.