Is modes a Scrabble word?
Yes, modes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Modes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word modes.
- How something is done or how it happens
- A particular functioning condition or arrangement
- A classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility
- Verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- Any of various fixed orders of the various diatonic notes within an octave
- The most frequent value of a random variable
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in modes?
2 Anagrams of Modes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to modes:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'modes'.