Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Mode
The definition of mode, the meaning of the word Mode:
Is mode a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - How something is done or how it happens
- n. - A particular functioning condition or arrangement
- n. - A classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility
- n. - Verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- n. - Any of various fixed orders of the various diatonic notes within an octave
- n. - The most frequent value of a random variable
Mode is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mode: D E M O
2 Anagrams of Mode
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mode:
16 words found using the letters in "Mode"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words