Is modest a Scrabble word?
Yes, modest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Modest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word modest.
- Marked by simplicity; having a humble opinion of yourself
- Not large but sufficient in size or amount
- Free from pomp or affectation
- Not offensive to sexual mores in conduct or appearance
- Low or inferior in station or quality
- Humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness
- Limited in size or scope
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in modest?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to modest:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'modest'.