Is models a Scrabble word?
Yes, models is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Models is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word models
The meaning of models
15 definitions of the word models.
- Plan or create according to a model or models
- Form in clay, wax, etc
- Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- Display (clothes) as a mannequin
- Create a representation or model of
- Construct a model of
- A hypothetical description of a complex entity or process
- A type of product
- A person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor
- Representation of something (sometimes on a smaller scale)
- Something to be imitated
- Someone worthy of imitation
- A representative form or pattern
- A woman who wears clothes to display fashions
- The act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in models?
6 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Models
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to models:
Unscramble the letters in models
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'models'.