Is mantle a Scrabble word?
Yes, mantle is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Mantle is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word mantle.
- Spread over a surface, like a mantle
- Cover like a mantle
- The cloak as a symbol of authority
- United States baseball player (1931-1997)
- The layer of the earth between the crust and the core
- Anything that covers
- (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- Shelf that projects from wall above fireplace
- Hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- A sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mantle?
3 Anagrams of Mantle
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mantle:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mantle'.