Is lame a Scrabble word?
Yes, lame is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Lame is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word lame.
- Deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness
- Disabled in the feet or legs
- Someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- A fabric interwoven with threads of metal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lame?
3 Anagrams of Lame
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lame:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lame'.