Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Mails
The definition of mails, the meaning of the word Mails:
Is mails a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- n. - The system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
- n. - A conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
- n. - Any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
- n. - (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
- v. - Send via the postal service
- v. - Cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
Mails is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in mails: A I L M S
2 Anagrams of Mails
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mails:
39 words found using the letters in "Mails"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words