Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Slam
The definition of slam, the meaning of the word Slam:
Is slam a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- n. - The noise made by the forceful impact of two objects
- n. - A forceful impact that makes a loud noise
- n. - An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- v. - Close violently
- v. - Strike violently
- v. - Dance the slam dance
- v. - Throw violently
Slam is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in slam: A L M S
2 Anagrams of Slam
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slam:
12 words found using the letters in "Slam"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words