Is aims a Scrabble word?
Yes, aims is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Aims is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word aims.
- Point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- Propose or intend
- Move into a desired direction of discourse
- Specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- Intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- Direct (a remark) toward an intended goal
- Have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
- An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- The goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- The action of directing something at an object
- The direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in aims?
2 Anagrams of Aims
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to aims:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'aims'.