Yes, locking is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
Locking is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'locking'.
- Fasten with a lock
- Keep engaged
- Become rigid or immoveable
- Hold in a locking position
- Become engaged or intermeshed with one another
- Hold fast (in a certain state)
- Place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape
- Pass by means through a lock in a waterway
- Build locks in order to facilitate the navigation of vessels
- The act of locking something up to protect it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in locking?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to locking:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'locking'.