Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Lick
The definition of lick, the meaning of the word Lick:
Is lick a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A salt deposit that animals regularly lick
- n. - Touching with the tongue
- n. - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- v. - Beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- v. - Pass the tongue over
- v. - Find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- v. - Take up with the tongue
Lick is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lick: C I K L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lick:
4 words found using the letters in "Lick"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words