Is lock a Scrabble word?
Yes, lock is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Lock is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word lock.
- Fasten with a lock
- Keep engaged
- Become rigid or immoveable
- Hold in a locking position
- Become engaged or intermeshed with one another
- Hold fast (in a certain state)
- Place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape
- Pass by means through a lock in a waterway
- Build locks in order to facilitate the navigation of vessels
- A fastener fitted to a door or drawer to keep it firmly closed
- A strand or cluster of hair
- A mechanism that detonates the charge of a gun
- Enclosure consisting of a section of canal that can be closed to control the water level; used to raise or lower vessels that pass through it
- A restraint incorporated into the ignition switch to prevent the use of a vehicle by persons who do not have the key
- Any wrestling hold in which some part of the opponent's body is twisted or pressured
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lock?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lock:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lock'.