Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Coil
The definition of coil, the meaning of the word Coil:
Is coil a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- n. - A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- n. - A transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
- n. - A contraceptive device placed inside a woman's womb
- n. - Tubing that is wound in a spiral
- n. - Reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
- v. - To wind or move in a spiral course
- v. - Make without a potter's wheel
- v. - Wind around something in coils or loops
Coil is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in coil: C I L O
1 Anagram of Coil
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to coil:
6 words found using the letters in "Coil"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words