Is flips a Scrabble word?
Yes, flips is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Flips is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word flips.
- Lightly throw to see which side comes up
- Cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- Look through a book or other written material
- Toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
- Cause to move with a flick
- Throw or toss with a light motion
- Move with a flick or light motion
- Turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse
- React in an excited, delighted, or surprised way
- Go mad, go crazy
- Reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- An acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
- Hot or cold alcoholic mixed drink containing a beaten egg
- A sudden, quick movement
- The act of flipping a coin
- A dive in which the diver somersaults before entering the water
- (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flips?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flips:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'flips'.