Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Silent
The definition of silent, the meaning of the word Silent:
Is silent a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Marked by absence of sound
- adj. - Failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
- adj. - Implied by or inferred from actions or statements
- adj. - Not made to sound
- adj. - Having a frequency below or above the range of human audibility
- adj. - Unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
Silent is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in silent: E I L N S T
5 Anagrams of Silent
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to silent:
90 words found using the letters in "Silent"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words