Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Wrinkle
The definition of wrinkle, the meaning of the word Wrinkle:
Is wrinkle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- n. - A minor difficulty
- n. - A clever method of doing something (especially something new and different)
- v. - Gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker
- v. - Make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in
- v. - Make wrinkled or creased
- v. - Become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
Wrinkle is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in wrinkle: E I K L N R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wrinkle:
64 words found using the letters in "Wrinkle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words