Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Lashes
The definition of lashes, the meaning of the word Lashes:
Is lashes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
- n. - Leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- n. - A quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- v. - Beat severely with a whip or rod
- v. - Lash or flick about sharply
- v. - Strike as if by whipping
- v. - Bind with a rope, chain, or cord
Lashes is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in lashes: A E H L S S
5 Anagrams of Lashes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lashes:
64 words found using the letters in "Lashes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words