Is flashes a Scrabble word?
Yes, flashes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Flashes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word flashes.
- Gleam or glow intermittently
- Appear briefly
- Display proudly; act ostentatiously or pretentiously
- Make known or cause to appear with great speed
- Run or move very quickly or hastily
- Expose or show briefly
- Protect by covering with a thin sheet of metal
- Emit a brief burst of light
- A sudden intense burst of radiant energy
- A momentary brightness
- A short vivid experience
- A sudden brilliant understanding
- A very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- A gaudy outward display
- A burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
- A short news announcement concerning some on-going news story
- A bright patch of color used for decoration or identification
- A lamp for providing momentary light to take a photograph
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flashes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flashes:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'flashes'.