Is inclined a Scrabble word?
Yes, inclined is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Inclined is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word inclined.
- (often followed by `to') having a preference, disposition, or tendency
- At an angle to the horizontal or vertical position
- Having made preparations
- Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- Bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- Lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
- Be at an angle
- Feel favorably disposed or willing
- Make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in inclined?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to inclined:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'inclined'.