Is pitch a Scrabble word?
Yes, pitch is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Pitch is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
22 definitions of the word pitch.
- Throw or toss with a light motion
- Move abruptly
- Fall or plunge forward
- Set to a certain pitch
- Sell or offer for sale from place to place
- Be at an angle
- Heel over
- Erect and fasten
- Throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball
- Hit (a golf ball) in a high arc with a backspin
- Lead (a card) and establish the trump suit
- Set the level or character of
- The property of sound that varies with variation in the frequency of vibration
- (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- A vendor's position (especially on the sidewalk)
- Promotion by means of an argument and demonstration
- Degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue
- A high approach shot in golf
- An all-fours game in which the first card led is a trump
- Abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance)
- The action or manner of throwing something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pitch?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pitch:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pitch'.