Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Imprint
The definition of imprint, the meaning of the word Imprint:
Is imprint a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A distinctive influence
- n. - A concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- n. - An identification of a publisher; a publisher's name along with the date and address and edition that is printed at the bottom of the title page
- n. - An impression produced by pressure or printing
- n. - A device produced by pressure on a surface
- v. - Establish or impress firmly in the mind
- v. - Mark or stamp with or as if with pressure
Imprint is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in imprint: I I M N P R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to imprint:
31 words found using the letters in "Imprint"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words