Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Imprints
The definition of imprints, the meaning of the word Imprints:
Is imprints a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A distinctive influence
- n. - A concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- n. - An identification of a publisher; a publisher's name along with the date and address and edition that is printed at the bottom of the title page
- n. - An impression produced by pressure or printing
- n. - A device produced by pressure on a surface
- v. - Establish or impress firmly in the mind
- v. - Mark or stamp with or as if with pressure
Imprints is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in imprints: I I M N P R S T
1 Anagram of Imprints
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to imprints:
92 words found using the letters in "Imprints"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words