Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, graves is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
2. Carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
1. English writer known for his interest in mythology and in the classics (1895-1985)
2. Death of a person
3. A place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
4. A mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
5. German tennis player who won seven women's singles titles at Wimbledon (born in 1969)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in graves?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words