Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Graves
The definition of graves, the meaning of the word Graves:
Is graves a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - English writer known for his interest in mythology and in the classics (1895-1985)
- n. - Death of a person
- n. - A place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- n. - A mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- n. - German tennis player who won seven women's singles titles at Wimbledon (born in 1969)
- v. - Shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- v. - Carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
Graves is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in graves: A E G R S V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to graves:
67 words found using the letters in "Graves"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words