Yes, save is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Save is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word 'save'.
- Save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- To keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- Bring into safety
- Spend less; buy at a reduced price
- Accumulate money for future use
- Make unnecessary an expenditure or effort
- Save from sins
- Refrain from harming
- Spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
- Retain rights to
- Record data on a computer
- (sports) the act of preventing the opposition from scoring
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in save?
2 Anagrams of Save
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to save:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'save'.