Is gave a Scrabble word?
Yes, gave is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Gave is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
44 definitions of the word gave.
- Cause to have, in the abstract sense or physical sense
- Be the cause or source of
- Transfer possession of something concrete or abstract to somebody
- Convey or reveal information
- Convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow
- Organize or be responsible for
- Convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture
- Give as a present; make a gift of
- Cause to happen or be responsible for
- Give or supply
- Transmit (knowledge or skills)
- Bring about
- Leave with; give temporarily
- Emit or utter
- Endure the loss of
- Place into the hands or custody of
- Give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- Give (as medicine)
- Give or convey physically
- Bestow, especially officially
- Move in order to make room for someone for something
- Give food to
- Contribute to some cause
- Break down, literally or metaphorically
- Estimate the duration or outcome of something
- Execute and deliver
- Deliver in exchange or recompense
- Afford access to
- Present to view
- Perform for an audience
- Be flexible under stress of physical force
- Accord by verdict
- Manifest or show
- Offer in good faith
- Submit for consideration, judgment, or use
- Guide or direct, as by behavior of persuasion
- Allow to have or take
- Inflict as a punishment
- Consent to engage in sexual intercourse with a man
- Proffer (a body part)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gave?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gave:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gave'.