Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Gospel
The definition of gospel, the meaning of the word Gospel:
Is gospel a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The four books in the New Testament (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) that tell the story of Christ's life and teachings
- n. - An unquestionable truth
- n. - Folk music consisting of a genre of a cappella music originating with Black slaves in the United States and featuring call and response; influential on the development of other genres of popular music (especially soul)
- n. - The written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group
- n. - A doctrine that is believed to be of great importance
Gospel is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in gospel: E G L O P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gospel:
59 words found using the letters in "Gospel"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words