Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, pole is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Propel with a pole
2. Support on poles
3. Deoxidize molten metals by stirring them with a wooden pole
1. A long (usually round) rod of wood or metal or plastic
2. A native or inhabitant of Poland
3. One of two divergent or mutually exclusive opinions
4. A linear measure of 16.5 feet
5. A square rod of land
6. One of two points of intersection of the Earth's axis and the celestial sphere
7. One of two antipodal points where the Earth's axis of rotation intersects the Earth's surface
8. A contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
9. A long fiberglass sports implement used for pole vaulting
10. One of the two ends of a magnet where the magnetism seems to be concentrated
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pole?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words