Is pole a Scrabble word?
Yes, pole is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Pole is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word pole.
- Propel with a pole
- Support on poles
- Deoxidize molten metals by stirring them with a wooden pole
- A long (usually round) rod of wood or metal or plastic
- A native or inhabitant of Poland
- One of two divergent or mutually exclusive opinions
- A linear measure of 16.5 feet
- A square rod of land
- One of two points of intersection of the Earth's axis and the celestial sphere
- One of two antipodal points where the Earth's axis of rotation intersects the Earth's surface
- A contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
- A long fiberglass sports implement used for pole vaulting
- One of the two ends of a magnet where the magnetism seems to be concentrated
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pole?
1 Anagram of Pole
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pole:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pole'.