Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Fiddled
The definition of fiddled, the meaning of the word Fiddled:
Is fiddled a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Avoid (one's assigned duties)
- v. - Commit fraud and steal from one's employer
- v. - Play the violin or fiddle
- v. - Play on a violin
- v. - Manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- v. - Play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- v. - Try to fix or mend
Fiddled is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in fiddled: D D D E F I L
43 words found using the letters in "Fiddled"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words