Is falser a Scrabble word?
Yes, falser is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Falser is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word falser
The meaning of falser
10 definitions of the word falser.
- Not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality
- Arising from error
- Erroneous and usually accidental
- Deliberately deceptive
- Inappropriate to reality or facts
- Not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; it's real synthetic fur"
- Designed to deceive
- Inaccurate in pitch
- Adopted in order to deceive
- (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection; unfaithful
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in falser?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
3 Anagrams of Falser
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to falser:
Unscramble the letters in falser
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'falser'.